Senior Financial Analyst
Full Time – Bellevue, WA, US
This position contributes to Radiant’s success by providing support for key financial planning cycles and projects not limited to long range plan, annual plan, forecasting and monthly review cycle. This position reports to Corporate Controller and is responsible for participating in monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement closes, which includes review and analyses of certain general ledger accounts and internal management reporting.
Specific job requirements include:
- Prepare, analyze, and report consolidated results compared to plan, forecasts and prior year for key functional areas in support of business performance for revenue, net revenue, operating expenses, and EBITDA.
- Develop and publish reports and presentations including analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual results versus variance to plan, forecast and prior year including identifying key variance drivers and insightful commentaries.
- Evaluate all functional spending as needed including accrued expenses and analyze actuals compared to plan, forecast and prior year.
- Provide decision support including variance analysis, trends and key drivers and identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Run cost center reports, perform income statement consolidation and analysis.
- Contribute to reporting requirements for monthly business reviews, executive teams and board of director reporting.
- Present monthly results to the functional leaders and work with them to identify root causes of variances and strategies that can be undertaken to improve performance.
- Support year-end audit and any interim information needed by auditors and for tax filings.
- Ensure accounting transactions and month-end closing requirements are effectively completed in accordance with U.S. GAAP and company policies in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Support Ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, IT or related field
- 5+ years analyst experience
- Extremely strong financial background and solid accounting understanding – general ledger, budgeting, forecasting, financial statement analysis and project analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong business acumen, professional, proactive demeanor
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and operate in a deadline-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP
- SQL, Access, PowerBI experience preferred
- Experience analyzing informational data in an ERP configured system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality surrounding sensitive employee or company information
- Actively participates and collaborates with others on one's own team and across Radiant for the achievement of business goals
Radiant Global Logistics is a comprehensive North American provider of third party logistics and multimodal transportation services. As a non-asset provider, with minimal investment in equipment, the company delivers advanced supply chain solutions through a network of company-owned and strategic operating partner locations across North America under the Radiant®, Radiant Canada™, Radiant Clipper™, On-Time™, Airgroup®, Adcom®, DBA™, Service By Air™, and Highways and Skyways™ network brands.
Our network now extends to over 100 locations across North America. Through its comprehensive service offering, the company provides domestic and international freight forwarding services, truck and rail brokerage services and other value-added supply chain management services, including customs brokerage, order fulfillment, inventory management and warehousing to a diversified account base including manufacturers, distributors and retailers using a network of independent carriers and international agents positioned strategically around the world.
Radiant Global Logistics offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees.
Radiant Global Logistics is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.