Marketing & Social Media Communications Specialist
Radiant Global Logistics, Inc. is seeking an energetic, talented and creative Marketing & Social Media Communications Specialist that can hit the ground running and be a champion for our growing network. This position will be responsible for supporting both the day to day and long-term strategic marketing and communications initiatives for the Radiant Network, across multiple brands.
Day in the Life
You’re the sort of person who is equally passionate about content and data, and who knows how to bridge the gap creatively between the two. In pursuit of this, you’ll:
- Support the Marketing Department in a broad range of communications both online and in person whilst protecting branding guidelines
- Assist in social media platform marketing and audience growth/engagement
- Employ SEO strategies and marketing analytics to gather important data (social media performance, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Research and assist in creating content for internal and external communications, particularly for online consumption
- Assist in the development of custom presentations, reports, proposals and collateral marketing material
- Conduct network surveys and other market, field and industry research to ensure superior marketing performance and long-term growth
- Assist in the continuation of building, organizing and maintaining an asset and marketing literature library
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories to support marketing and communications performance
Tools for success
Creativity, the ability to learn on the fly, strong attention to detail, and organization are your superpowers for this role as you build relationships and communicate with the field to bring content to life. Additionally, you’ll need:
- Enviable verbal and written communication and people skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related discipline (Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, etc) or 1-2 years of work experience in related field
- Rich Social Media experience across a variety of platforms in content creation, campaign management and analytics
- Excellent knowledge in the tools of the trade, particularly Adobe CC (Spark, InDesign and Photoshop are key, Illustrator is a plus), as well as other online tools (Hubspot, Canva, CRM tools, Survey Monkey, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.), MS Office, etc.
- Video and editing experience are a plus
- Basic HTML experience is a must
- A keen understanding of Inbound marketing and why it matters
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to meeting deadlines on cross- platform projects
Radiant Global Logistics offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. Radiant Global Logistics is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
To apply, please upload a cover letter and resume, using the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Radiant Global Logistics is a comprehensive North American provider of third party logistics and multimodal transportation services. As a non-asset provider, with minimal investment in equipment, the company delivers advanced supply chain solutions through a network of company-owned and strategic operating partner locations across North America under the Radiant® brands.
Our network now extends to over 100 locations across North America. Through its comprehensive service offering, the company provides domestic and international freight forwarding services, truck and rail brokerage services and other value-added supply chain management services, including customs brokerage, order fulfillment, inventory management and warehousing to a diversified account base including manufacturers, distributors and retailers using a network of independent carriers and international agents positioned strategically around the world.