Sales Account Executive
Full Time – Atlanta, GA, US
Adcom Worldwide Atlanta is looking for a talented and dynamic individual who has a passion for transportation sales within the Georgia market. The position of Sales Account Executive will cover multiple areas within the state and will serve as the key point of contact between our company and our customers.
We at Adcom are a team of motivated individuals who value self-starters that are outgoing, confident and driven. If you value the opportunity for growth and autonomy in the field, reach out to us today!
Success at Adcom involves:
- Being the hero for existing and new accounts alike
- Developing a master plan selling into the market for domestic and international services in conjunction with Senior Management & Marketing
- Crushing monthly sales targets
- Charming the Gatekeepers at every turn by utilizing proven sales tactics and business savvy techniques
- Uncovering Customer needs and delighting prospects with customized solutions, optimizations and efficiencies that lead to success
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to sell for a dynamic, established company. We offer a competitive salary with commission plan, full benefits, and a 401K with employer match.
Desired Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferred sales experience of 2-5 Years within the Transportation and Logistics Sales Environments...though for the right person, we would consider someone new to the field
- Astute at Closing New Business and Managing Existing Accounts
- Proven Track Record of Quantifiable Sales Accomplishments
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Superior Active Listening skills
- High Energy and Results Driven
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, with the Ability to Work Well in a Team Environment
- Proficiency with the MS Suite, Internet navigation, CRM applications and Email
- Experience Working Autonomously
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Functions: Sales
- Industries: Logistics and Supply Chain
- Compensation: Competitive with commission plan
To apply, please upload a cover letter and resume, using the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!